X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesean McCoy in some trouble

Assaulting off duty cops. Not good

http://6abc.com/news/sources-off-dut...mccoy/1191784/

He was involved, two officers required hospital treatment...and there were no charges? Seems strange.

Maybe they were just keeping him from his strawberry daiquiris.

Comment

Most likely 2 drunk ODO's

got into a scuffle where they got popped a few times,,,it happens, can't even have a bar fight these days without it being front page news,,guys get drunk! Duhhhh!
      Last edited by TRENT; 02-08-2016, 11:56 AM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

If it happened to you or me, we'd be sitting in a cell somewhere.

Comment

Video

He will be soon I'm guessing.

He allegedly fractured the skull of one of the officers and there's apparently a video.

Suddenly the Shady/Kiko trades looks different.
          Check out our sports blog Deep(ish) Thoughts
          www.deepishthoughts.com

Comment

Ohh I know,

and if it was you and me instead of 2 ODO'S it wouldn't even be a blip
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Yogurt!!!
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Hordel View Post
                He will be soon I'm guessing.

He allegedly fractured the skull of one of the officers and there's apparently a video.

Suddenly the Shady/Kiko trades looks different.

No video, apparently the "cops" started it. In any case, because they are off duty so they are nothing more than bar patrons.

Sounds like the players ended what the other guys started. Still these players need to know when to walk away and to be man enough to know that you don't stomp someone who is defenseless on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                  got into a scuffle where they got popped a few times,,,it happens, can't even have a bar fight these days without it being front page news,,guys get drunk! Duhhhh!
                  Most likely you are an idiot and unlike you I am basing that on the facts of your posts. Apparently you can make a conclusion on nothing and make one party at fault.

And if you have a crime under investigation where more details need to be determined and there is no risk of flight, then you would not be arrested. You idiots that profess special treatment only because you are too stupid or lazy to learn the law.

Comment

1st off who the fuc are U and why would any of Us care

what you fucin think??? really..I will say this,,I did not read the article until later today and I hope the guys are alright. As for me saying anything about procedures and that, I Would have been taken in..

tons of Vague bullshit,,,go fuc yourself! another Know it all asshole!
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Bored FOP, Trent. 99% of his posts are always when shit like this comes up.
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Gang-Ties!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by rdog5 View Post
                          Most likely you are an idiot and unlike you I am basing that on the facts of your posts. Apparently you can make a conclusion on nothing and make one party at fault.

And if you have a crime under investigation where more details need to be determined and there is no risk of flight, then you would not be arrested. You idiots that profess special treatment only because you are too stupid or lazy to learn the law.
                          rpig5

Comment

Not sure what happened but

was it really necessary to kick, and stomp, a guy on the ground? I have to wonder if the posters are right. The average guy would have at least been booked and then maybe released. A simple bar fight doesn't usually leave a guy with a cracked skull. Not a straight up fist fight at least.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                              No video, apparently the "cops" started it. In any case, because they are off duty so they are nothing more than bar patrons.

Sounds like the players ended what the other guys started. Still these players need to know when to walk away and to be man enough to know that you don't stomp someone who is defenseless on the ground.
                              No video, kinda "Shady". Supposedly the camera that was focused on their part of the club was "out of order"
                              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                              X