Lesean McCoy in some trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
    No video, kinda "Shady". Supposedly the camera that was focused on their part of the club was "out of order"
    Of course it was broken. A working camera is bad for buiness.

Comment

when the fuck is he going to grow up?

Comment

Stay classy.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

So the current story is that a couple of off duty cops were sitting there with a bottle of champagne, and one of Shady's crew swiped the bottle. When one cop objected, a fight broke out, resulting in basically a 4-on-1 beatdown of the cop. Another cop intervened, and he also sustained serious injuries. A third cop and the club security guy jumped in and finally broke it up.

Based on the description of the injuries, it sound like there was some punching, kicking stomping, and heck...maybe even swinging of bottles at heads. Pretty nasty shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
            So the current story is that a couple of off duty cops were sitting there with a bottle of champagne, and one of Shady's crew swiped the bottle. When one cop objected, a fight broke out, resulting in basically a 4-on-1 beatdown of the cop. Another cop intervened, and he also sustained serious injuries. A third cop and the club security guy jumped in and finally broke it up.

Based on the description of the injuries, it sound like there was some punching, kicking stomping, and heck...maybe even swinging of bottles at heads. Pretty nasty shit.
            Yeah, Shady and his band of criminals are tough guys when its 4 on 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post

So the original second cop just did nothing? Then another cop intervened and a second third cop comes in.

Seems legit.

Comment

He probably "did nothing" in the sense that when he tried to intervene, it was against 4 people, some of whom are professional athletes, and he got his ass kicked. Unless the cop was Bruce Lee I wouldn't expect it to go much differently.

Comment

Details are still forthcoming with regard to who took part and when. I can only paraphrase the information that I've read online.

Apparently arrest warrants are coming. I can't imagine that they won't pursue aggravated assault charges (times two). Maybe against McCoy directly, and maybe not.

Comment

Yep, and the timeline isn't specific. Saying he "just did nothing" doesn't address whether it was seconds or minutes before cop #2 entered the fray.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                      He probably "did nothing" in the sense that when he tried to intervene, it was against 4 people, some of whom are professional athletes, and he got his ass kicked. Unless the cop was Bruce Lee I wouldn't expect it to go much differently.
                      Here's a video of it. The one dude is swinging a bottle of Hennessy around. I don't think anything will happen to Shady, though.

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2016/02...ean-mccoy.html

Comment

I think I read that last night - doesn't it indicate that Shady stomped or kicked a dude? His boys will probably take the fall. Lesean "Ray Lewis Lite" McCoy.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                          His boys will probably take the fall. .
                          100 percent.

Comment

Even if he somehow dodges the actual assault charge, they might still be able to go after him on the conspiracy angle. This could be interesting.

Comment

I mean, based on what I've read and seen (although it's hard to tell from the videos that have been posted) it sounds like he was involved. Can't imagine authorities will be willing to look the other way since one of their own apparently got hurt pretty bad.

Comment

Awwwwww, Slag!

Do you find The Simpsons ridiculous because things happen that could or would never happen to real humans? The Three Stooges? Looney Tunes cartoons? Mel Brooks movies? Heck fire, dude, you get right down to it, NONE of the Super Bowl humorous commercials make sense if you're gonna get that picky.

But you're entitled to your opinion. I just look at them, admire the creativity and laugh at the humour.
                                "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Working...
                                X