Confidential to Kelly Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to Kelly Green

Open Heart collection for Valentine's Day or nah?
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

100% guaranteed

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    Panty-dropper

Comment

Been There, Done That

Assuming you're serious about the question, I went to the Jared in Willow Grove a few Christmas's back and got my wife the original Open Heart Necklace. She loved it so much I bought her one of the updates last Valentine's Day. You can't miss.
      "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Thanks Big Romeo.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Righteous
          Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Your momma better have an open purse for my collection this Friday!

Or my backhand is gonna leave Cupid wings on that batch's cheek!

Comment

Don't interrupt when I'm getting advice from the Godfather of love. "Now u can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a ladie's man...no time to talk."

Comment

I don't like you anymore...

Don't interrupt when I'm getting advice from the Godfather of love. "Now u can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a ladie's man...no time to talk."
                ...the image you just created cost me a meal.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

What image? KG with a lavender butterfly collar shirt with matching bellbottoms and platform shoes. Chest hair sticking out with a couple of gold medallions.

Comment

Cramps....

What image? KG with a lavender butterfly collar shirt with matching bellbottoms and platform shoes. Chest hair sticking out with a couple of gold medallions.

...from the endless possibilities....

Where did you come from baby
                    And ooh won't you take me there
                    Right away won't you baby
                    Tendoroni you've got to be
                    Spark my nature
                    Sugar fly with me

Don't you know now
                    Is the perfect time
                    We can make it right
                    Hit the city lights
                    Then tonight ease the lovin' pain
                    Let me take you to the max, uh

I want to love you (P.Y.T.)
                    Pretty young thing
                    You need some lovin' (T.L.C.)
                    Tender lovin' care
                    And I'll take you there, yes I will
                    Last edited by Raptor; 02-10-2016, 04:24 PM.
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

underrated

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
                      Assuming you're serious about the question, I went to the Jared in Willow Grove a few Christmas's back and got my wife the original Open Heart Necklace. She loved it so much I bought her one of the updates last Valentine's Day. You can't miss.
                      but candidate for top post of the year.

Comment

Working...
                      X