Roach fan Christie scurries back to NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach fan Christie scurries back to NJ

Don't forget your red sweater, cockroach.

Good. Maybe now he can go assess all the damage the floodings have done to Cape May County. That asshole.

Comment

What do you expect him to do? Grab a shovel?!

I still can't believe he said that. Disgraceful.

Comment

Don't hold your breath - parts of Ocean County (where my family's house was) are still destroyed from Sandy. He hasn't done anything. All talk, no action. Perfect Cockroach fan.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

That's awful

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          Don't hold your breath - parts of Ocean County (where my family's house was) are still destroyed from Sandy. He hasn't done anything. All talk, no action. Perfect Cockroach fan.
          Cape May County got lucky with Sandy. The shore is getting pounded again this week. Lots of businesses are going to be out of commission for the early months of summer.

Comment

yupp I have plenty of friends in Toms River

who's homes are uninhabitable...the guy is a not a good Gov by a long shot ,,One can only hope someone picks him as VP
            Last edited by TRENT; 02-10-2016, 10:26 AM.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Jerruh could do it.

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
              who's homes are uninhabitable...the guy is a not a good Gov by a long shot ,,One can only hope someone picks him as VP
              ....let him become the next VP of Doughnuts for the Cowgirls.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

meh, he's out in 2017 anyway.

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                Although, I suspect he will end up somewhere in a establishment candidate's regime. I think he's a Jeb! guy.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                  Although, I suspect he will end up somewhere in a establishment candidate's regime. I think he's a Jeb! guy.
                  I think he's bound for Fox News.

Comment

too rational

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                    I think he's bound for Fox News.
                    and that's probably an indictment of Fox News, but maybe you're right. He's got the right voice for it.

Looks like he is done:
                    http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/09/politi...fSrc=permalink

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                      He's a Jeb! guy all the way. He served his purpose on Saturday night with Rubio. He's free to go back the Jersey and do nothing now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                        He's a Jeb! guy all the way. He served his purpose on Saturday night with Rubio. He's free to go back the Jersey and do nothing now.
                        its looking likely to me that Jebs strategy all along is to collect enough delegates to endure the primary until the convention and then, when no candidate has 50 percent of the delegates, he brokers the nomination for himself. at that point christie makes the ideal VP candidate to pound away at Clintons weaknesses.
                        "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                          its looking likely to me that Jebs strategy all along is to collect enough delegates to endure the primary until the convention and then, when no candidate has 50 percent of the delegates, he brokers the nomination for himself. at that point christie makes the ideal VP candidate to pound away at Clintons weaknesses.
                          I think so too. There's no way they're going to turn their little club over to Donald Trump. It's going to be a brokered convention.

Comment

Actually kind of hope that happens. Jeb strikes me as the one with the most ability and best temperament to lead.

I say buyer beware with Trump. Nobody knows what he stands for other than himself.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X