Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Losing faith in the Eagles? Look to Spurs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing faith in the Eagles? Look to Spurs.

Having picked up Tottenham in 2005/6 upon going to college, they were always a club on the brink that couldn't quite put it all together. I've tried to learn all I can about them and they seem very much like our Eagles. In the mix, but not quite. Right pieces, wrong program. Flies in the ointment.

This year it has been an absolute pleasure to watch them. Homegrown young talent, a coach that inspires confidence, continuity, veteran leadership...these are the building blocks of success in a league that usually only requires big checks to succeed.

Check it out if you're at all interested in the game. COYS!
    Charismatic megafauna.

And like the Eagles they will choke the chicken when Arsenal whoops their ass at the end of the year (I believe they play one more time) and wins the league.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I've been watching Bournemouth

Ever since that show NBCSN did on them. Small town. Won a championship to get to the Premier League. A very interesting story.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

North

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        And like the Eagles they will choke the chicken when Arsenal whoops their ass at the end of the year (I believe they play one more time) and wins the league.
        London is red.
        You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

Working...
        X