St. Joe's will be in the Top 25 next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Joe's will be in the Top 25 next week

First time since 2004...they dominated #13 Dayton tonight. Their run in the tournament is going to rival the one made by the '03-'04 squad with Jameer and Delonte. I think both the Hawks and Cats will make the Sweet Sixteen.

Wake and bake?
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      Wake and bake?
      They are #23 in the RPI and will likely be ranked in the Top 20 of both polls next week. Anything less than a Sweet Sixteen appearance would be a disappointment for a team with that profile.

Comment

Don't disagree with that. Hope you're right, actually. I like to see all of the Philly teams, except for Nova, do well.

But this team isn't comparable to that '03-'04 team. Not even close. Nor is it really comparable to Nova this year, IMO.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
          First time since 2004...they dominated #13 Dayton tonight. Their run in the tournament is going to rival the one made by the '03-'04 squad with Jameer and Delonte. I think both the Hawks and Cats will make the Sweet Sixteen.
          And to think, couple months ago you were bitching about them resigning Martelli.

Comment

not only that

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
            And to think, couple months ago you were bitching about them resigning Martelli.
            St. Blows has the most beastly women I have ever seen on a college campus. Absolutely the worst looking women in the Big Five. Even Penn has better looking women.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Pretty accurate. I was lucky enough to bang a grad that was exception to the rule. Easy 8. Told me her next jersey would be a Seth Joyner and she was 24 at the time.
              I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

This guy puts Jinxworth to shame

Comment

He is definitely no Nostradimbus!
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                    This guy puts Jinxworth to shame
                    Polls aren't out yet.

Comment

I actually agree with you

they should be ranked and I think they will be. However, you are still a douchebag.
                      Last edited by Irish George; 02-21-2016, 05:18 PM.
                      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                      May 7, 2010

Comment

Ouch...they actually lost ground. Losing at Davidson on the same day the Bonnies beat Dayton was a double whammy.

Comment

Working...
                        X