Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF?

[FootballScoop Staff ‏@FootballScoop
    The Eagles & college scouting coordinator Matt Lindsey have mutually agreed to part ways source tells FootballScoop http://FootballScoop.com/the-scoop ]

[Geoff Mosher ‏@GeoffMosherNFL
    Geoff Mosher Retweeted FootballScoop Staff
    Leaving Eagles without a college scouting director and college scouting coordinator right before Combine.]

Howeagles

Fuck em, I can do it myself.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

If this is true, it means Howie is now worse than ever, and I abandon al hope for the Doug Pederson era.

Comment

Probably threw his hands up and said, "Fuck that. Don't want to be associated with that draft."
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Louis Riddick is (IMO) one of the smartest, most professional people analyzing football on television these days, and used to work with Howie.

I forget whether it was when Ryan Grigson left or Tom Gamble was fired, but he basically said, "Great talent keeps leaving that organization, and it's always for the same reason." He basically intimated that anyone who shows talent gets pushed out by Howie because he feels threatened.

I hope this turns out to be a false rumor, because if it's not, then Jeff has really created a monster.

Comment

Mosher is usually fairly accurate

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
              Louis Riddick is (IMO) one of the smartest, most professional people analyzing football on television these days, and used to work with Howie.

I forget whether it was when Ryan Grigson left or Tom Gamble was fired, but he basically said, "Great talent keeps leaving that organization, and it's always for the same reason." He basically intimated that anyone who shows talent gets pushed out by Howie because he feels threatened.

I hope this turns out to be a false rumor, because if it's not, then Jeff has really created a monster.
              Grigson's been killing it in Indy, right? Traded a 1st round pick for Trent fucking Richardson.
              Last edited by Melchior; 02-19-2016, 04:01 AM.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                Grigson's been killing it in Indy, right? Traded a 1st round pick for Trent fucking Richardson.
                licht is killing it in tampa. heckert is getting fitted for a ring.

go ahead and make stupid retorts focusing on limited duties of roles or the minutae of one deal here or there but he fact remains- many of the personnel execs who left the eagles are enjoying success while roseclown is simply a failure.
                "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

If Riddick was so good -- wouldn't he be a GM or a high level personelle executive with a team?
                  WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                    If Riddick was so good -- wouldn't he be a GM or a high level personelle executive with a team?
                    I never said he was the best personnel guy in the NFL, I said he provides sharp insight at ESPN and doesn't strike me as the type to sling mud for no reason.

Comment

Working...
                    X