No announcement yet.

Howie says they want to re-sign Bradford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They aren't feeling the heat because all of the Philly teams suck right now. Unfortunately for them, they have no plan in place. The other three teams actually do. Will those other plans work? Who knows? I know one thing. The Eagles aren't going anywhere. As I've said before, they are the furthest team from a championship. That won't change with Bradford, Howie, or Pederson.

I know it's not a popular opinion here but I wish the fans were smart enough to stop going to the home games. I'm thinking the only way that would happen is if they banned tailgating (sad but true). If people couldn't survive without watching this abortion, why not just go to a few away games? In some cases, it's cheaper. It's not about being a fair-weather fan. It's about being smart. It's not as bad as a Stepford but it's certainly Stepford Light.

Comment

I suppose season ticket holders could maintain their position by selling their seats to opposing fans, but there aren't enough of them to get everyone their money, and giving up your season tickets puts you in the position of never getting them back.

I've been touting for years a somewhat watered down version of what you suggest: Occupy the Parking Lot, where you tailgate but nobody goes in ... even for just the first quarter.

And, of course, not buying one fucking crab fry once you went in.

They'd get the message and the media would have a field day.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
      X