Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug fucking Pederson and Howie fucking Roseman

are the coach and GM.

If it were any other team would you think the owner had a clue?

Seriously.

Imagine these guys were in those roles for ... let's say Washington.

Would you worry about Washington or be laughing up your sleeve?

Fuck me!!!
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

What's worse is they may have actually upgraded.

Comment

I wake up everyday and say to my wife... Can you fucking believe Howie Rosemen and Doug Peterson are in charge of my beloved Eagles.
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Lurie put us in a coma.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Mrs. Slizz says to me "But you missed FF. You should be happy."
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Yet, here the board is, yapping about what their strategy regarding Bradford should be.

Who gives a fuck?

They might as well have a monkey throwing his shit at a whiteboard, with "YES" in magic marker on one side and "NO" on the other, and make decisions depending on where it splats.

Maniac says GMs are a crapshoot anyway ... so why not literally make it one.
            Last edited by slag; 02-20-2016, 08:21 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              Yet, here the board is, yapping about what their strategy regarding Bradford should be.

Who gives a fuck?

They might as well have a monkey throwing his shit at a whiteboard, with "YES" in magic marker on one side and "NO" on the other, and make decisions depending on where it splats.

Eagles are becoming the Cleveland Browns...

It's apparent Lurie stepped in sh*t with Reid (FF)... and also, as much as his personality grated on me, JoeLo >> HowLo

PS: Me Love You Long Time
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

There is no doubt that luck plays a role in the success of any franchise, but counting on the luck of a pair of blind squirrels is ... well ... fucking nuts.

Comment

I just don't get it. Roseman might be good with contracts, a midget form of Banner, but he is garbage at talent evaluation. You have a billion dollar company and you have the equivalent of a high school graduate running its human resources dept. I understand loyalty to your employees, but pay Roseman his big salary and put him in charge of contracts and washing practice jerseys. This team is completely sunk until Roseman is out. No one will of any quality will want to work under him after seeing how he has undermined previous front office employees that were a presumed threat to him. Lurie is a fucking clown prince. Take a hold of your billion dollar investment you dumb ass.
                  Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

It feels like a nightmare you can't wake up from.

Frankly, we don't deserve this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                      Frankly, we don't deserve this.
                      Why not? Everybody wanted to turn the team over to Chip.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

They already have. They crapped out bad with Kelly. Now Howie's up.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I can give Lurie the benefit of the doubt before I compare this team to the Browns. He may have stepped in it with Reid, but after a year of Chip it looked like he was on the right track. I admire the fact that he was willing to blow it up before shit got REALLY bad.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

You apparently don't understand the word "literally."

Comment

We don't deserve to have a team that's 0-50 in the super bowl being run like a circus.

No real General Manager is completely insane to me.

You're a professional football team. Start operating as such.

Jeff Lurie is the mother fucking anti Christ.
                              Last edited by Ellsworth; 02-20-2016, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X