I think Maniac's on point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HowLo is back to business

Howie made a mistake with Chump and is in fast mode redeeming himself. Cut KKKopper, brought in Schwartz and now he is locking up the teams best players. Curry, Jenkins, Lane, Ertz I think and hopefully Cox is next up. . The Bradford decision will be another story. Draft and FAs coming up will be very interesting with Howie this yr.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
      All Howie is doing is the obvious no-brainer moves. I'm still amazed with the stat that Howie is probably the only GM with the longest tenure of any team that hasn't won a playoff game
      Have other teams been locking down their key players recently? I haven't seen that many. Banner says most agents are waiting for the new cap.

I'm way more concerned that Pedey turns out to be another slow thinker than Howie screwing up.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

learning?

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        Not impolite at all. That's how things went down.

But I'm encouraged by the fact that it looks like people seem to be learning.

The Dream Team was the worst, so they tried something new. The Culture Club seemed to be going in an even worse direction, so they decided to abandon ship there, too.

I'm trusting that after 5 years of awfulness, the guy who pays for us to have a team to bitch about is taking a proven course to getting it right.
        ...if had taken most of this long to " learn" our job we would be unemployed.

I don't disagree with you but let's just say even the shortbus kids learn at some rate as well.

Just hope I'm still alive when they finally graduate from learning.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
        X