X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PFT Hot 100 FA's FWIW

Let's go shopping!!

* Sam is in the top 10
    * I would love to see Alshon in Eagles green.

What is the deal with Thurmond, are we resigning him or what?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ent-hot-100-5/

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
    Let's go shopping!!

* Sam is in the top 10
    * I would love to see Alshon in Eagles green.

What is the deal with Thurmond, are we resigning him or what?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ent-hot-100-5/
    Thurmond played well this year, but what position does he play? Davis's defense used him as basically a deep corner and not a true safety. Maybe they resign him as a corner? Still has injury concerns though.

Comment

Haha funny you say that because I was having trouble remembering where he lined up corner/safety..

So yeah we need help there...

Just saw Bleeding Green posted that ESPN is saying we should sign Mario Williams, not too sure about that. Feel like the front 7 is pretty stout, we need secondary help!

Comment

I'd like to see them sign Incognito

But we all know how Jeffrey likes his staff and players to be emotionally intelligent hug it out don't slug it out kind of guys.

Personally, I think he'd add some 'tude to the offensive line that hasn't been seen since Jon Runyan played for them. And I'm saying that because I think Peters is goneski. It wouldn't shock me to see them pick up a guard and tackle in free agency along with a WR.

And I don't care what Cox did against him last year. Cox did that to EVERYONE he played against this past season.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Most 'Top 10' free agents are busts. The really good players usually get tagged or re-signed before hitting free agency. This team doesn't need any more Maxwells or Roaches. You need to get guys that are playing to get good contracts not guys that are playing after receiving good contracts. Walter Thurmond will most likely go back to getting hurt once he gets paid.

Tankanomics 101 - Go with the young guys.

Comment

Recently read an article

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
            Thurmond played well this year, but what position does he play? Davis's defense used him as basically a deep corner and not a true safety. Maybe they resign him as a corner? Still has injury concerns though.
            That Thurmond may not be a good fit for Schwartz's D, apparently he uses his safeties interchangeable with an emphasis on run support. Thurmond is not geared that way.

He is prob gone.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

if that's the case

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
              That Thurmond may not be a good fit for Schwartz's D, apparently he uses his safeties interchangeable with an emphasis on run support. Thurmond is not geared that way.

He is prob gone.
              you're right. He's definitely not a strong safety type, that's for sure.

Comment

Hell I would be OK with that, I want a nasty O Line that scares defenders from touching Shatterable Sam.

Comment

Working...
                X