X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoeLo predicts

From the Tweeter:

Joe Banner ‏@JoeBanner13 28 seconds ago

I think Bradford not Cox most likely to be Eagles next signing. Need to do deal before franchise tag period ends, if possible
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Hmm that would be concerning, I'd rather wrap up Cox first, but I will take both if they can make it happen with all this cap space they are freeing up

Comment

You have to think that regardless of what happens with Bradford, Cox will be a priority. If this year's signings help their 2017 cap, the money will be there, and he'll get it.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Agreed, just want that dude wrapped up and over with, he is too important to f around with

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          You have to think that regardless of what happens with Bradford, Cox will be a priority. If this year's signings help their 2017 cap, the money will be there, and he'll get it.
          I think something needs to happen with Peters' contract before they move forward on Cox. His deal gets massive over the next couple of years. Seriously; not a dick joke.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            From the Tweeter:

Joe Banner ‏@JoeBanner13 28 seconds ago

I think Bradford not Cox most likely to be Eagles next signing. Need to do deal before franchise tag period ends, if possible
            Only at the right price. So its not gonna happen.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

There is no reason to rush the Cox deal. He's under contract he's taggable after that... He's not going anywhere

Comment

Working...
              X