Phillies gayte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillies gayte

This could be a good year to have one. It may be easy to buy Phils group tickets this year.

I really don't want to arrange it, so I'll just state my preference that a good time to do it would be in June before it gets too dam hot and people are in complete summertime vacation mode.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

That would be cool...

..... Need a bored gathering.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Agreed. Hopefully we can actually make one this time.

Comment

Always up for a Philths game!

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        This could be a good year to have one. It may be easy to buy Phils group tickets this year.

I really don't want to arrange it, so I'll just state my preference that a good time to do it would be in June before it gets too dam hot and people are in complete summertime vacation mode.
        Beisbol! Beer! Buddies! I'm in.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

I'm thinking of a mid-June trip to PA, and would certainly be interested in this.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I've got my eye on YOU
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I banned myself from Phils gaytes after that little gem.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Yes!

Let's do this!

Comment

Well, it was a blast.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                  X