Steph Curry is a bad mofo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steph Curry is a bad mofo

but compared to K.Leonard, he ain't shit! Steph didn't even win Finals MVP! Lebron has nightmares about playing against the Kingslayer.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Trollolololol
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

All I'm saying Loki is this: Me and IG could beat Curry and his dad in a game of two on two halfcourt.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        but compared to K.Leonard, he ain't shit! Steph didn't even win Finals MVP! Lebron has nightmares about playing against the Kingslayer.
        Haha but seriously, the fact Curry didnt win MVP of that series is so god damn dumb. Cavs were doubling him on ball screens, which resulted in one of the Warriors sharpshooters to be wide open.

Comment

Whole reason I didn't bother on that other thread.

If I was drafting a team I would start with this man, hands down top talent/athleticism and nothing but upside.

**Disclaimer not an NBA fan but a Spurs fan

Comment

And I agree with you 100%

Comment

spurs rarely miss with picks
              I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Curry is the most confident shooter I've seen in my lifetime. His only knock is his size. Kawhi is able to defend bigger people. I just hope Curry stays healthy.

Comment

Working...
                X