X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha!
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Completely agree. I'm a huge NCAA bowl basher. Only 4-5 games matter (3 to relevance, rose bowl due to historic reasons

IG hammered me for crushing the bowls but Jaylon Smith is another example of why they fucking suck. Dude's career might be over in a glorified scrimmage. Makes me sick.

Comment

Alex Smith is a limited QB but still worth more than I Am Sam. He has made the playoffs and almost made it to a super bowl. That's a much better resume than the bum we are throwing money at has (and likely ever will have)

Comment

HAHAA!!!!

YES!!!!!

thanks, I needed that man.

Comment

IMO they should go to a 6 team tournament and leave it at that. Just like an NFL conference playoff. Just one extra week and once you get to 5 or 6 teams, the controversy factor for the selection will be way diminished. Too much $ in the bowls I guess though.

Comment

But what about all of the kids that deserve a bowl game trip after a killer 7-6 season (that included 2 wins over 1-AA schools?

They need their $150 gift bags and tours of El Paso!

Comment

Bumford stinks. Can't wait to see the ass end of him.
                Last edited by RSE; 03-01-2016, 04:10 PM.

Comment

I had never heard about all the gifts the players get at these games until I read it in the paper this year. WTF? A coach can't pick up the tab at a diner but the bowl sponsors can give them a pair of Lebrons, a Playstation and a waffle iron. The NCAA is so f*cked.

Comment

The Fiesta Bowl is a glorified scrimmage? Guess it'd be better if he tore his knee apart playing in the "historic" Rose Bowl?

Comment

Bwaaa - wooo!
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

It counts about as much as a scrimmage. You have the same chance of winning a National Championship playing the Fiesta Bowl as you do in a scrimmage. That is to say, none. How many millions of dollars did that cost him? And for what?

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                          Alex Smith is a limited QB but still worth more than I Am Sam. He has made the playoffs and almost made it to a super bowl. That's a much better resume than the bum we are throwing money at has (and likely ever will have)
                          Alex Smith is a bum. He's just been a fortunate bum to be on better teams. Bradford can play at that level.

Howie got Bradford much cheaper considering the cap is going up.

Condon caves. Howie wins.
                          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                          X