13 Million per year!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 Million per year!!!

As per ESPN radio.....not bad, good job Howie!!
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Edit - I'm seeing $18 million/year on twitter. Either way, two year deal works.

Edit again - $26 million guaranteed.
    Last edited by McCarthy12; 03-01-2016, 05:30 PM.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      Wow, I'll take it.

Comment

Just took a nibble Of a shit sandwich instead of a gigantic bite.

It's still a shit sandwich but a little easier to swallow.

Comment

I'm fine with a two year deal. Doesn't stop them from doing anything else money-wise. You can (should) still draft a qb. And if he plays like he did the second half of the season, you very well might win a weak NFC East next year. Most importantly, the kick in the nuts won't be as bad when he blows his knee out.

Comment

I bet phones are ringing off the hook for season tickets right now.

Comment

sanchez or daniel woulda been the shit sandwich. Bradford on a prove it deal is a decent short term plan going forward
              "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

That's really not bad. Not absurd in the scheme of annual value for a starting QB.

If he performs at a high level, you can extend him. Worse case, he's gone in two years. They'll probably take a guy in the middle rounds this year, and if the wheels totally come off the Bradford train in year 2, there's a pretty good crop of QBs due to come out in 2017.

Comment

Its the Knees,,if it wasn't for that

someone would have given him 5 years,,its a wait and see Kinda deal

Ok now concentrate on building the team,,we need Guards and eventually another good Tackle..
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

18 per year, no? But only 26 fully guaranteed?

Comment

2 year $36 mil with $26 mil guaranteed. I'll take it. He's a competent player and this won't stop them from drafting/developing a QB of the future in the next two drafts.

I have no reason to believe he knows shit about projecting/acquiring talent. But I'll give him this, if you give him a known quantity, he does seem to have a decent idea of the cap, other team interest, market value, etc.

Comment

I think, with or without Bradford, expectations are going to be very low going into next season. Lowest in years. It will be nice to have relatively low expectations for a change. Better for my mental health.

Comment

If it was still Chips Offense

it be a head scratcher,, but with PU as Head coach,,he is going to have time to throw, and will have tons of Play action. Think that will sit well with Sam.
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

ahhhh....that would be called

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                            Just took a nibble Of a shit sandwich instead of a gigantic bite.

It's still a shit sandwich but a little easier to swallow.
                            ...a slider.

26 million guaranteed is not that bad...we need someone to chuck the ball.

I think it's a good " prove it" contract for both side...lots of outs too with it only being two years.
                            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                              it be a head scratcher,, but with PU as Head coach,,he is going to have time to throw, and will have tons of Play action. Think that will sit well with Sam.
                              I'm interested to see how the offense and offensive line especially does now that they'll actually be huddling up and not constantly trying to sprint up to the LOS.

Comment

Working...
                              X