I truly feel bad for Eagles fans.
    U would start posting On Wangnuts.

----------------------------------------------->the door----------->
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Correction: I feel bad for most fans.

Comment

really why,,thats like me feeling sorry for Mets fans right?

OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

I'm fine with the Bradford signing. I don't see them doing shit for years anyway. Their receivers are fucking awful, one rb wants to go back to Dallas and sucks, one rb can't stay healthy and sproles is a third down guy. And they are basically two guards and a tackle short of an nfl o line (giving kelce a mulligan)... Train wreck

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            I'm fine with the Bradford signing. I don't see them doing shit for years anyway. Their receivers are fucking awful, one rb wants to go back to Dallas and sucks, one rb can't stay healthy and sproles is a third down guy. And they are basically two guards and a tackle short of an nfl o line (giving kelce a mulligan)... Train wreck
            Offense is a joke. No reason to not be blind to that. Bradford had the same bullshit in STL. Not an excuse. Just the truth. He wasn't the problem this year. Chip Kelly sucked, the OLine was a shitshow, RBs stink, and WRs stink. Bradford honestly did well with the shit he was presented with. Sign Evans from NO, draft OLINE-OLINE and hope to fucking God JMatt and Agholbum improve. Pick up a vet WR as well. Defense should be very good next year with a DC who isn't a joke.

Comment

Yup. Draft heavy on the oline. Find a WR that can catch and in 2-3 years, maybe sooner due to the NFC East blowing, we will be competitive.

I think this was a solid signing in regaining stability in the roster that Dip fucked up, I am good with it..

Comment

As long as they surround this subpar owner with enough talent to surround this subpar GM with enough talent to surround this subpar coach and quarterback with enough talent, they may be able to make the playoffs and lose in the first round. I hate sports purgatory.
                Last edited by Snakebitten; 03-01-2016, 10:42 PM.

Comment

so what team are you a fan of

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                  I truly feel bad for Eagles fans.
                  if you feel so sorry for us. You arent one of us. Dallas fan? that would figure
                  Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

So I needed to put 'us Eagles fans' to clarify? Congrats, you have the same reading comprehension as Trent. Let that sink in.

Comment

Working...
                    X