AnnapolisEagle is on board with the Bradford deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AnnapolisEagle is on board with the Bradford deal

And he's the best X's and O's guy on this board.

I'm on board with it too. You know me. I'm the first one on here to go gloom-and-doom Negadelphian twat-mode. Fix and add depth to the offensive line and let's see where this goes. BTW, I'd also LOVE to see them sign LB Jerrell Freeman (Colts) in free agency. I just love these undrafted free agent types with a chip on their shoulder.

Is AnnapolisEagle a college coach or did he play QB in college? Who is this guru?

Anyway, a two year signing (hey its not your money as many have stated) is not a long term commitment, but is more about providing some type of continuity. Some type of chance in the season. If people want the Eagles to go the Sixers route, then just say it. Sanchez or a rookie would be the answer for that.

Let's face it, this team has to rebuild and I think everyone knows it. Sanchez or Bradford... whatever.

I will say this... I literally have stopped watching games involving Sanchez. He's in a league of his own. An all time Eagles bum.

Comment

A rookie would NOT be the answer for that

All you would do by throwing a rookie in there is ruin his confidence. I do not believe in throwing rookies to the wolves.

Comment

this deal is the best, IMO. 2 year prove it deal while you develop a QB.
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Thank you

Finally a sane person.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
            Exactly. You guys want Chase Daniels or Mark Sanchize as the starting QB? The deal in no way has this team in cap hell and Bradford will have to play well if he wants to get another big pay day. Love the deal. Only 12.5 Mill on Cap this year.

Comment

Bortle, Winston and Mariota didn't win a lot of games as rookies but I doubt their confidence is shot.

I think it depends on the rookie, but this isn't 1983. Actually, a few QBs from 1983 were tossed into the fray as well.

Comment

Oh, pound sand! You've only been on board for like 5 minutes.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I'm with you!

Is there room on the Bradford Bus??

Comment

Absolutely! We're gonna need an aircraft carrier before the next two seasons are over.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Length is great. Structure is not so great. Enormous cap hit next year unless you restructure. Lots of dead money if you cut Bradford next year.

Best case scenario would be to draft a QB, start him in 2017 and trade Bradford.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/closer-lo...ords-contract/
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I could take it or leave it

Signing Bradford does nothing for me. Not signing him wouldn't,t have moved me either.
                        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                        X