Say hello to the guy that could be the new GM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say hello to the guy that could be the new GM

Jesus, he and Howie need a baby sitter if they stay past 10 PM at the NovaCare Center.

John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

I thought he just signed an NFLN extension.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

He did. Loki only has enough attention span to read headlines before he starts day dreaming of penis.

He also use to be a scout with the Eagles.

Comment

There's really no hope for us

We bet on the wrong horse. I recently made friends with that notion and I'm feeling pretty good. The Philadelphia Eagles are never going anywhere.

Comment

wrong fuckin' horse.

Comment

Considering the state of the public schools system in Florida

it isn't shocking that the word "could" is beyond the grasp of your vocabulary.

And new contract or not, there can't be an escape clause in there if he gets offered a job in the NFL, right?
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Perhaps.

But doesn't it alarm you that this is the type of person they're even considering?

Comment

Ok.

That was cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                  Jesus, he and Howie need a baby sitter if they stay past 10 PM at the NovaCare Center.
                  I still can't figure out how a Flyer fan criticizes any front office.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Most successful owner in the history of the city.

Self made man. Brought the sport to the city. Mama didn't buy Ed Snider his team.

Did he make mistakes? Sure he did. Took him long enough to let go of the have to win right now model. But he did. He hired a forward thinking guy that has brought hockey analytics to the team and a long term approach.

Why you fondle Howie the way you do is beyond me. I suppose you have a place in your heart for him because Chip was mean to him and sent him to the basement the way Ed did with Pat and his failed power play. Too bad Ed wasn't overlooking the draft the way Pat was when the Sixers settled for AI instead of drafting the best player in the draft that year, Kobe. Ed wouldn't have pussed out and settled. Ed would have called Kobe and his dad and sold the city of Philadelphia and the Sixers to the two of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X