Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

until they sign the Cox Sacker longterm...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• until they sign the Cox Sacker longterm...

there is nothing to get excited about with this team. My interest is at a very low ebb right now.

If it turns out Bradford's deal prevents them from signing the Cox Sacker, I will be fucking pissed. But as of now the whole situation is just mediocre.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

FWIW

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-ph...tting-contract

I think they'll get it done, but, yeah, if the Bradford deal prevents them from signing Cox long term, it will be one of the greatest blunders in GM history. I'm operating under the assumption that it won't.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Fletch is here at least another 2 years. I dont get the hand wringing
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

If anything, Bradford's contract makes a Cox extension more attainable.

There's probably money to be saved in cutting Sanchez, too. I bet they sign Chase Daniel, in addition to drafting someone.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I'm not even a Bradford guy and see the point of it

Comment

As much as I dislike Howlo, it makes no sense that he'd do all that maneuvering to get the cap where he wanted it to sign Bradford and doesn't have a plan for Cox.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

There obviously is a plan.

I believe Howie was waiting for Wilkerson to sign to set the DT market but now that the franchise tag is on him. So now he is gonna see what happens with FA DT market

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                If anything, Bradford's contract makes a Cox extension more attainable.

There's probably money to be saved in cutting Sanchez, too. I bet they sign Chase Daniel, in addition to drafting someone.
                I dont think Daniel is gonne leave KC to be a backup somewhere else.
                "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                  Fletch is here at least another 2 years. I dont get the hand wringing
                  Exactly. Plenty of time

Comment

There's no market for him, and there's more opportunity for him here. Smith isn't losing his job, and he has a legit chance to get two starts per year here.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                      There's no market for him, and there's more opportunity for him here. Smith isn't losing his job, and he has a legit chance to get two starts per year here.
                      If Daniel was Pedey's guy, he'd be here by now. Would they give him Sanchize money as backup? Can't see the point for either side. I'll take a rookie.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                        I dont think Daniel is gonne leave KC to be a backup somewhere else.
                        This makes sense. I think you try and draft a QB. If you get a decent one, then cut Sanchez.

Comment

You're seriously fucking stupid

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                          If Daniel was Pedey's guy, he'd be here by now. Would they give him Sanchize money as backup? Can't see the point for either side. I'll take a rookie.
                          And the more you post the worse it is. Explain exactly how Daniel could be here by now if he was Pedey's guy. Stop posting.

Comment

He couldn't be here. He's not a free agent until free agency starts.
                            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

agreed. We'll just all have to see.

Comment

Working...
                              X