Vegas over-under for Phils wins is 66

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas over-under for Phils wins is 66

or what...a one game improvement over last year? I know the Philths will suck again but dont you have to go with the over? Just having Sandberg out of there for the whole season's gotta be worth five games anyway, right?
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

That's pathetic

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    or what...a one game improvement over last year? I know the Philths will suck again but dont you have to go with the over? Just having Sandberg out of there for the whole season's gotta be worth five games anyway, right?
    I agree. If they don't go over I'll do something wildly inappropriate.
    DB

Comment

way over. I like the Phils at 70-75 wins. The starting staff is young and intriguing - at least they're not trotting out O'Sullivan or some other trash. The lineup is definitely smallball based, but should be hell on the basepaths. Now the bullpen is a bit of a mystery, but who knows.

If they play decently through May, they might actually be slightly competitive if they call a few guys up.

Comment

I'm not sure how their young prospects are doing, but they're not going to slap together a winning franchise overnight. We were definitely spoiled by the Utley-Rollins-Howard years.

Comment

Working...
        X