Will Fuller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Fuller

I guess he would be a reach at 13, but there's your deep threat that has been missing since D Jax. He is really good. From Philly area, too.

Seems like Jack Conklin is the best O lineman that will be available. I'd be cool with that.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

I had a Mid 90's flashback

William Fuller was a good acquisition but of course never could fill the Ministers shoe's...He did have some great games for us,,so this kid is WR. Have to check it out..we need someone who can influence a safety.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
      I guess he would be a reach at 13, but there's your deep threat that has been missing since D Jax. He is really good. From Philly area, too.

Seems like Jack Conklin is the best O lineman that will be available. I'd be cool with that.
      They're going O-line. Howie's playing this one by the book.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

If they get one good guard in FA, they can get a good starting guard in the third. I would not mind howie maybe going corner, safety or wr even if he drops back.
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I'd go OT in the first. They could start as a guard ala Spongebob and then move when Peters goes.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I there is a top TACKLE there yeah then I would do it, but not for a guard.
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Then I think we agree. No Gs in the first round. That's how you end up with a firefighter.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

yupp and no more drafting Tackles

and converting them to guards,,,draft a fucing road grader in the 3r of 4th,,and let the kid grow , coach him up.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

Fuller is gonna be a really good NFL player. I'd be fine with taking him but it'll never happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X