McCarthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCarthy

After all this they'd goddam better not flame out in the second round. And if MSU and Maryland end up with higher seeds in the tournament, I'm going to have to cry. But don't tell OB he might come back from higaytus just to jeer.
    DB

This is a beautiful interpretation

Enjoy

Comment

I'm trying not to get too excited. I think they'll get shafted a bit on the seeding unless they win the Big Ten tourney. Crean has to prove everyone wrong. They have final 4 talent but I'm expecting another sweet 16 loss.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I can tell you're not blown away by that song, but it was in the top ten in 1970.

Comment

What do you have against Oklahoma you boob?

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
          I can tell you're not blown away by that song, but it was in the top ten in 1970.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PeBiDfHckg

Funny story. To me. When I left one BAC in Ohio to one in Indiana, at my "going away party" they tried to play that Indiana song. It was so geigh that I had a hard time not laughing so hard that I might've pooped on the floor. Or something. They were all so southern Ohio sincere.
          DB

Comment

You could have countered them with another 1970's song

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PeBiDfHckg

Funny story. To me. When I left one BAC in Ohio to one in Indiana, at my "going away party" they tried to play that Indiana song. It was so geigh that I had a hard time not laughing so hard that I might've pooped on the floor. Or something. They were all so southern Ohio sincere.
            ... And it goes a little something like this....
            OHIO

Last edited by Drama Queen; 03-06-2016, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X