Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok I have no problem with these unconfirmed deals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok I have no problem with these unconfirmed deals.

I said they should stockpile draft picks.

But why sign Bradford to a new contract if you are going to do this?

I guess it's just money. And draft picks are more than money.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Bradford is a bridge to the next gen Eagles

Short term thing.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      I said they should stockpile draft picks.

But why sign Bradford to a new contract if you are going to do this?

I guess it's just money. And draft picks are more than money.
      This trade does nothing to the success of the team next year. Alonso was laugh out loud bad. Maxwell was one of the worst starting corners in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
        This trade does nothing to the success of the team next year.
        Except free up cap room and add draft picks. Howie's an effing magician if he pulls this off.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          Except free up cap room and add draft picks. Howie's an effing magician if he pulls this off.
          No I agree with this. Signing Bradford and doing this have no correlation. Maxwell and Alonso were dreadful. We get a fifth and I will be happy

Comment

Agreed. Sign Carroll and its a lateral move with extra picks and future cap relief.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
              No I agree with this. Signing Bradford and doing this have no correlation. Maxwell and Alonso were dreadful. We get a fifth and I will be happy
              I know. Just chiming in.

I'm far from trusting his talent evaluation but Howie appears to have some GM skills. Hopefully he gets the right scouts and let's them do their job.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Exactly
                YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I know. Just chiming in.

I'm far from trusting his talent evaluation but Howie appears to have some GM skills. Hopefully he gets the right scouts and let's them do their job.
                  Seems like the same personality traits that make him difficult to work with also make him pretty relentless at making deals happen.

I think he's insecure and always out to prove how smart he is. It's like if he's not continuously trying to improve the roster, he gets twitchy.

If only that trait could be paired with solid talent evaluation and people skills, we'd be in great shape.

Comment

Working...
                  X