Jeff Lurie traded!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Lurie traded!!!!!

....in a stunning move of unprecedented proportions Howie the Mighty pulled off the ultimate franchise changing move today by trading Eagles owner Jeff Lurie to the new Los Angeles Rams.

After signing the agreement papers Lurie stated "It was so sudden. I had no idea. I'm mean you always hear rumors but nothing that makes you think it's serious."

The shocked Lurie was later heard "wishing the organization and the city the best".

Compensation for the trade has yet to be revealed but large quantities of Chardonay and Brie were believed to be involved.

The now ownerless Eagles are free to shop for new ownership with Howie the Mighty acting as interim leader.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    ....in a stunning move of unprecedented proportions Howie the Mighty pulled off the ultimate franchise changing move today by trading Eagles owner Jeff Lurie to the new Los Angeles Rams.

After signing the agreement papers Lurie stated "It was so sudden. I had no idea. I'm mean you always hear rumors but nothing that makes you think it's serious."

The shocked Lurie was later heard "wishing the organization and the city the best".

Compensation for the trade has yet to be revealed but large quantities of Chardonay and Brie were believed to be involved.

The now ownerless Eagles are free to shop for new ownership with Howie the Mighty acting as interim leader.

I vote for the ORB OF RAGE to take over!!!

http://www.theonion.com/video/after-...here-of--30284
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
    X