Riccardo! March Geighness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    The HS tourney is a great lead in too. I've gone to the first three games for Reading High in the state playoffs this year. They just knocked off Chester at Liacouras today and take on Taylor-Allderdice from Pittsburgh on Tues.

Reading has a Junior named Lonnie Walker, who is ranked around 20th nationally in his class. Unfortunately, TD's beloved Wright has been on him for years. He's leaning towards Nova.
    Lonnie would look nice in Nova blue

Comment

30 points on 8/13 shooting. 10/13 from the line. 4/7 from three. 7 boards, 5 assists, 3 blocks.

The kid is the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        30 points on 8/13 shooting. 10/13 from the line. 4/7 from three. 7 boards, 5 assists, 3 blocks.

The kid is the real deal.
        I read that he was transferring to Oak Hill for his senior year

about todays BE and AAC games... tough to beat a good team 3 times in one season
        Last edited by T.D-Bag; 03-12-2016, 09:14 PM.

Comment

The Oak Hill rumors started last year and he told his dad "this is my city and my team, I want to be a part of this."

However, they're graduating 4 of their other main contributors and won't be as good (#4 in the state) next year. The rest of Berks County does nothing to help him get better, the level of competition just isn't there. I could see him doing it after this year, especially if they win States, to help himself get even better playing against better opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
            about todays BE and AAC games... tough to beat a good team 3 times in one season
            For us, it was that but also UConn has a knack for turning it on tourney time, as I'm sure you remember from the old Big East days, and Temple is wildly inconsistent.

For you, you dug yourself too big of a hole and Whitehead was the best individual player on the floor tonight and sometimes that's all you need.

Comment

the victim card always goes over well here

make a dumb comment and cry when people call you on it. Pussy move.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                make a dumb comment and cry when people call you on it. Pussy move.
                Pussy Move huh, remember you said that.

Comment

thecocksmoker
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Children of the Corn

hole
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                    X