No announcement yet.

Eagles Sign McKelvin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKelvin is a decent backup, but he's one of those guys who is a better athlete than he is a football player.

Comment

Damn straight!!...

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Cheap, smelly, filthy, and availible. She will perform at bbqs, birthdays, and barmitzvahs. PM me for bored discounts.
      ..her piņata routine is the bomb.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        What was strange about it?
        It just seemed very uncomfortable. The guy was rambling, trying to say what he thought the reporters wanted to hear. He didn't say anything wrong, but it was almost like they just grabbed a guy off the street and started firing questions at him.

Not that I would be comfortable there. And if he does his talking on the field, it's nothing to worry about.

Comment

Any mention of sconces?
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
          X