• Show
Clear All

Seems like a B

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
    So who are we drafting there Jut?
    But solid J potential is there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      ...probably means that we get a 7th and give a 3rd, ala the Bradford/Floes deal.
      This is exactly like the Bradford/Foles speculation.

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showt...ferrerid=23745

Comment

The salary dump alone is enough for me. Anything else is icing on the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by J Con View Post
          Eagles move up in both the 1st and 4th rounds just reported on 97.5
          damn you for getting my hopes up

Comment

I told you they were getting a fourth. McSources.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Do you remember that Married With Children episode when Al tried to return that 30 year overdue library book? Everybody was saying "don't Bundy that book"! Now we have..."don't McCarthy that tweet"!
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

just passing on the word fuckers

Comment

McSources are the best. 60% of the time they are accurate all the time.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'm at least as accurate as most of the Eagles beat guys.

Comment

I deserve it. That made me look borderline illiterate.

Comment

Your thread was just funny, my "escape goat" thread was terrible and embarrassing.

Comment

We need Patel to be back. Whoever created that monster needs to give it a reboot. His sources were the best

Comment

Good to know because I was leaning towards C..

But I'm all about potential so bring on the J!

Comment

Working...
                            X