Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Werder is saying the Maxwell/Kiko trade may be off bc of Maxwells shoulder

Fuuuuuuccckkkkk
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Surprised it's not gonna get rejected bc of his heart.

Comment

Guy even sucks at physicals.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Have to wonder if the 2 days of being called stupid assholes by every talking head in the NFL made the Dolphins flunk him to avoid the official humiliation.

These trades need to be kept quiet. Loose lips cost them (us) ditching 2 stiffs if this winds up being true.

Comment

I'm sure the Howie Hand-jobs didn't help

Comment

He didn't fail physical

Miami reporter is saying the question is whether the Dolphins are comfortable with its current condition.

He'll be gone regardless, maybe not for the compensation we have been hoping for. He's not coming back to Philly

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              Have to wonder if the 2 days of being called stupid assholes by every talking head in the NFL made the Dolphins flunk him to avoid the official humiliation.

These trades need to be kept quiet. Loose lips cost them (us) ditching 2 stiffs if this winds up being true.

This is exactly what happened in my opinion. That being said, I think the loose lips were the agents not the Eagles.

Comment

I'm thinking the same thing. If true, the Eagles are now f*cked because they are stuck with two bims who now know the Eagles don't want them. I don't see any other teams that are going to be interested in a deal like that.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I'm hearing that WIP Giants fan Adrian laughing in my head

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha

Comment

I was thinking this all along...

Comment

Instead of betting on Man 'o War or Secretariat.....

...we bet on Mr. Ed. All of this sh*t is par for the course.

Comment

especially if you're gonna smear the departing players in the press before ink hits the paper.
                        "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

I imagine the Dolphin fans were in the same kind of uproar that we would be in if we were in their shoes.

Comment

Something told me that when the word "lopsided" was used in the media, it was not a good thing for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                              Fuuuuuuccckkkkk
                              This is the most Eagles thing ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X