• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course, one thing comes to mind

Bwahahahahahaha.....classic!!!

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    I like it!!!
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

well at least you be very familiar with the team this year

Its year one,,I'm not getting crazy about any signing
      Last edited by TRENT; 03-09-2016, 08:45 PM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Nigel is happy in his world!

Comment

Now I want him to succeed ....

Nigel is happy in his world!
          ...just for that song!!
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Back in the early 80's a good friend of mine wrote Andy Partridge a letter discussing some stuff about XTC. Partridge actually wrote back! A handwritten letter. I'd like to believe it was from him. I don't think they had so many unpaid interns back them.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

And now Nigel is wealthy in his world.
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Huge XTC fan.

Too bad they were like TGP's beloved Steely Dan and never really liked touring. That's one band I missed that I would have liked to see live.
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Oh, and I even bought their Dukes of the Stratosphear stuff.

Comment

Thanks for sharing that and not worrying about your masculinity

Reminds me of 3i and Riccardo giggling and clapping about Ah-Ha. The more people ignored their conversation the more they giggled and clapped.

... And then I came home from work and caught them with their bras off.

Comment

Comparing XTC to Ah-Ha...

is like comparing the Beatles to Burlesque.

Comment

Maybe so

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                        is like comparing the Beatles to Burlesque.
                        Riccardo and 3I have no equal when it comes to fans of geigh 80's music.

Comment

Working...
                        X