Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd like to see Ryans back on the cheap...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to see Ryans back on the cheap...

Hell, Boykin too.

Love the guy but I'll be surprised if he plays again.

Comment

As much as we like these older guys, these STs/depth guys are going to take their roles over.

They're focused on bringing in guys that can not only play in, but also be cheerleaders for th new system.

Ryans was a 3-4 guy. He's a square Mufasa for a round hole.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

W/ all these changes all the time I forget who, what , etc. sometimes. Wasn't Ryans signed by Reid (FF) while we still ran a 4-3?

Comment

He was, but he struggled when the Texans ditched the 3-4 (and when he got hurt on their shitty turf.)

That was FF trying to get as much talent as he could, and I don't remember Ryans setting the world on fire that season.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
            Hell, Boykin too.
            Back ups have to play special teams.

Comment

No.

As has been stated, backups have to play special teams. Ryans doesn't have the speed to play special teams.
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Dream Special Teams

Comment

ST did win them a few games last year..

Comment

Maybe you forgot..

how the special teams played the year Andy didn't put enough emphasis on them. Remember the game against Green Bay that season?
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Honestly, I'm not going to claim any of these moves are good or bad because I haven't watched any of these guys play. I haven't had time to really look at the contracts so I'm going to assume they have outs if these players aren't good. It's good they're staying away from the big ticket guys. The draft is when I'll care. Regardless, as long as Howie is here, I have no faith this team is going anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X