• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smear Campaign in full effect

In Denver

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/03/1...-team-website/

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...3-027652a40586

The Broncos won Super Bowl 50 last season despite having the second-lowest team passing efficiency rating — a combined 74.3 rating for the regular season and postseason, 13.5 points lower than the league average of 87.8. Only the then-St. Louis Rams had a worse collective quarterback rating.

Considering that the Broncos won it all with the struggles at quarterback, they like their chances of remaining a contender with even modest improvement under center. Among the various modes for roster-building, there appear to be areas where they can find it.

I was never an Osweiler fan.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I loved Elway's "we want guys that want to be Broncos!" Statement. Like he's jilted.

Asshole, you held the colts hostage as a ROOKIE and ruined them for years after.

Shut your face.

Comment

Sour Grapes. If they didn't want him they would not have offered him 45 million.

Comment

Elway kicked Jaws' butt in the Arena League.

Now he's kicking butt in the NFL.

I'd take Elway as an exec for the Birds in a heartbeat.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Me too. Obviously.
            Osweiler is a local boy, and local boys don't make it to NFL QB's, but Texas? Yuk!

Comment

So would I. But him giving anyone shit about leaving for more money or what they think is better chance to win is comical.

Comment

BINGO!

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                So would I. But him giving anyone shit about leaving for more money or what they think is better chance to win is comical.
                ...Of all fuckin' people.

Comment

Working...
                X