No announcement yet.

lets say Denver offers you their 1st pick for Bradford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The league is already on fire bc of the Bradford contract and how its affected the remaining QB contracts. But thats it. Bradford sucks
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

One ring from now you will be bowing down.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
        The league is already on fire bc of the Bradford contract and how its affected the remaining QB contracts. But thats it. Bradford sucks
        I thought Washington tagging Cousins set the market for mediocrity.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

If they would be dumb enough to do that, I would ask for next year's first rounder instead. That way we would have something to look forward to this season. As a result, Bradford would be contributing more to the Eagles this season playing for Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by joe9518 View Post
            Stop! The Eagles are not trading Bradford. This has been made up by the media just like they did last year when the media said Chip was ready to sell the farm for Mariota. They make shit up to get ratings.
            Chip did try to sell the farm for Mariota. The Titans didn't bite.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
              Chip did try to sell the farm for Mariota. The Titans didn't bite.
              Okay, where is the proof? Show me direct quotes from Chip or Shurmer or the Titans GM that say there was this big deal on the table on draft day.
              I have no doubt Chip talked to the Titans about trading for that pick but he realized quickly it would cost too much and that is when he traded for Bradford.
              If Chip was going after Mariota, he would have never traded away a draft pick for Bradford which could have been used to get Mariota.

Comment

They can (and likely will) get Fitzpatrick without giving up anything.

Theyre essentially the same exact player.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  They can (and likely will) get Fitzpatrick without giving up anything.

Theyre essentially the same exact player.
                  Fitz is actually more durable and can use his feet.

Comment

Do you really think

Originally posted by joe9518 View Post
                    Okay, where is the proof? Show me direct quotes from Chip or Shurmer or the Titans GM that say there was this big deal on the table on draft day.
                    I have no doubt Chip talked to the Titans about trading for that pick but he realized quickly it would cost too much and that is when he traded for Bradford.
                    If Chip was going after Mariota, he would have never traded away a draft pick for Bradford which could have been used to get Mariota.
                    Chip is going to come out and say that he tried to trade half the team for Mariota? In case you hadn't noticed he lied frequently in his pressers.

Bradford was the bargaining chip. Keeping him was the fallback.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                      Chip is going to come out and say that he tried to trade half the team for Mariota? In case you hadn't noticed he lied frequently in his pressers.

Bradford was the bargaining chip. Keeping him was the fallback.
                      Obtaining Bradford was the fallback plan, not keeping him.
                      Read this. Basically says everyone made up the big offers for the Titans pick.

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/05/01/marcus...tans-nfl-draft

Comment

Working...
                      X