THE HALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE HALL

How bout them apples? Whitehead is a stud.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Villachoka

...lost their 1 seed.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

How is that a choke? your reach is astounding..... they lost a very close game.
      Hey Mc Carthy... NJ actually does have a college basketball team can you name another?
      Last edited by T.D-Bag; 03-12-2016, 11:36 PM.

Comment

I attended two of them.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
          How is that a choke? your reach is astounding..... they lost a very close game.
          Hey Mc Carthy... NJ actually does have a college basketball team can you name another?
          They almost lost to Providence. The collar was getting tight in the previous game. they were number 1 in the nation. How is that a choke? bwaaaaaa!!!!
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
            They almost lost to Providence. The collar was getting tight in the previous game. they were number 1 in the nation. How is that a choke? bwaaaaaa!!!!
            Your envy is palpable. You watch them and wish so hard that your beloved Owls could put a product like Nova on the court, so it doesn't surprise me. Watching the Owls = Paint drying. Lets go Memphis...
            Last edited by T.D-Bag; 03-13-2016, 12:59 PM.

Comment

This very post is why the vast majority of the tri state area hates the choka!
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                This very post is why the vast majority of the tri state area hates the choka!
                If the truth about IG offends you too ...well I can't help that

Comment

the old "youre jealous" card

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
                  Your envy is palpable. You watch them and wish so hard that your beloved Owls could put a product like Nova on the court, so it doesn't surprise me. Watching the Owls = Paint drying. Lets go Memphis...
                  funny coming from Notre Dame safety schooler. Villanova is pretty much overrated as a university and a basketball program.
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

funny coming from Notre Dame safety schooler. Villanova is pretty much overrated as a university and a basketball program.
                    You are delusional. I always hated ND. I thought you would be happy that your bubble didn't burst. Are you gonna root for Nova in the 12:30 game?

Comment

of course Im going to root for Nova

...to choke again
                      May 7, 2010

Comment

That's True -- They Lost A Number One --- BUT...

...at least they didn't have to hold their breath to see if they got in, unlike another team we all know!

That said, KICK SOME ASS NOVA, TEMPLE AND ST. JOE'S!!
                        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

typical no-nothing KG post

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
                          ...at least they didn't have to hold their breath to see if they got in, unlike another team we all know!

That said, KICK SOME ASS NOVA, TEMPLE AND ST. JOE'S!!
                          First of al we (not you) are playing with house money. they were picked sixth preseason in their conference. Secondly anyone with a brain knew Temple was in and playing conference tourney for seeding. And thats how it worked out. They are a 10 seed. Not exactly on the bubble
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

You're Kidding, Right?

NO-NOTHING??

As for whether Temple was holding its collective breath, check the tapes for all three major Philadelphia TV stations, whose sports directors ALL reported Temple wasn't sure if it would be selected BASED ON WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR!

Mr. No It All.
                            "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

First of al we (not you) are playing with house money.
                              Monopoly money...

Interesting dichotomy for CBB junkies:
                              My team plays well all season (s) and has high expectations that have not been met in the last two years....... I am disappointed, look at the bright side and move on to the next season while you get to gloat.

Your team plays mediocre to poorly, sets low expectations, doesn't meet them and you simply shrug it off as house money. Good way to shield yourself from the burning persistent disappointment.
                              Last edited by T.D-Bag; 03-16-2016, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X