X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nolan Carol

back in the fold
    http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...efense-cowboys

Great news. I think this points them even more in the direction of Stanley or Zeke @ #8.

Comment

eh

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      Great news. I think this points them even more in the direction of Stanley or Zeke @ #8.
      he's not the answer. He's an okay player and gives them flexibility.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
        he's not the answer. He's an okay player and gives them flexibility.
        Damn, you mean a CB making $2m on a one-year deal isn't a permanent fixture and future HOFer?
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
          Damn, you mean a CB making $2m on a one-year deal isn't a permanent fixture and future HOFer?
          You mean not every team has a roster filled with Pro Bowlers and HOF's?

Comment

It allows them ( not we yet) the flexablility to draft someone other than a CB.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
              This was my point. Obviously NC isn't gonna be your franchise lock-down CB...

Comment

Go Terps!
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                  I also like that we have McKelvin, Rowe and Carroll competing for 2 starting spots. Should bring out the best in them.

I could still see them drafting CB high though. McKelvin and Carroll are short-term band-aids.

Comment

As soon as the Eagles draft whoever.. they are bound to be a bust..

Comment

yes

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                      exactly what i mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                        Perhaps. It also gives them the opportunity to grab one of those and a CB in the 2nd round and develop him for a year .... err ... umm ... maybe not

Comment

Working...
                        X