Touchbacks to the 25 yard line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touchbacks to the 25 yard line

Lame. That's okay Huff will catch the ball 4 yards deep in the endzone and bring the ball out to get tackled at the 16 yard line.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

geigh.

Comment

Yep. The game is being destroyed.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

This might actually be counterproductive to their goals. You might kick it short and encourage a return thinking you can on average stop them before the 25.

Comment

True, I'm sure Belicheat will be the first one to start the pooch kickoff.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
            This might actually be counterproductive to their goals. You might kick it short and encourage a return thinking you can on average stop them before the 25.
            I think that is exactly what is going to happen. The goal will be to have it come down and required to be field at the 1 - 3 yardline.

Comment

Working...
            X