Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruben Randle

Agrees to 1 yr deal

Vagiants rejects are as bad as roaches. Signing ex-Vagiants is bad news.

Comment

Sickening
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        Vagiants rejects are as bad as roaches. Signing ex-Vagiants is bad news.
        The Steve Smith signing worked out so well, glad to see they're (not) learning from their prior mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
          Agrees to 1 yr deal
          I hate NFC East players, but it's not a horrible signing as far as talent goes.

Comment

I'm sure he'll be disgruntled.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

First Phife
              Now this

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                First Phife
                Now this
                Hahahahaaa

Comment

A proven theorem ... however, another aspect of this for me is that it gives more credibility to mock drafts that have the Vagiants taking Treadwell.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Last week one of the guys on Sirius called him the worst receiver in the league.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                      Agrees to 1 yr deal
                      For how much?

If it's the minimum, I don't hate the deal. If it's another Miles Austin contract...

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
                        For how much?

If it's the minimum, I don't hate the deal. If it's another Miles Austin contract...
                        $500K guaranteed and $3 million if he reaches all incentives. Low risk and may light a fire under Huff's ass.

Comment

Working...
                        X