Signing players from NFC East Rivals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
    if the criteria is based on where a player started a career then Herschel Walker was from the Cowboys via Minnesota. He was good on the Eagles.
    I will add that I think Brian Mitchell was another exception to the rule. That was a good FA signing.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Joe Pisarcik. Wait.

He was a better Eagle as a Giant than an Eagle as an Eagle.

Comment

Mark Bravaro

Comment

On paper Big Jay

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
          Well, I for one am not going to sit here and rub my pussy about this. He's better than KKKooper, Austin and Huff put together.

There is a greater chance that he will suck for us, then he will be "good" for us. You know how this shit is gonna play out. Disgruntled when the ball doesn't come his way, extra pissed off when they play the Vagiants and the ball is only thrown to him 3 times.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Wasn't Akers a former Skin?

Comment

Sean Landetta

Comment

Yes I mentioned Brian Mitchell. I put Trott on the list because he did have two years of foreskin stink on him when he came back.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Yep, kicked in only one game I believe. I forgot about his ass.

Comment

Who could forget Darrin Smith?

What a bum

Comment

Working...
                    X