"I had nothing to do with any contract."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I had nothing to do with any contract."

Recent article claims Kelly said: "I was in charge of the 90-man roster, but I have never negotiated a contract in my life." and "I had nothing to do with any contract."

He also denied giving any type of ultimatum for power v. H.R..

http://www.yorkdispatch.com/story/sp...gles/82167840/

Yeah, he also didn't try to set the franchise back 5 years to draft Mariota. Fuck him.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I don't know why, but I believe him.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        I don't know why, but I believe him.

Comment

I'm glad you caught my Half Baked reference.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I think it's more likely a jaded weasel Roseman overpaid all
            Of the free agents chip wanted to make Kelly look bad. I'd out nothing past that guy. Nothing.

He's proven to be a petty, back stabbing, "do anything necessary to save his high paying job ass" power hungry, "I wanna be popular and big man on campus", back stabbing POS since he Took Banner's job.

can't wait to see his day 2 and 3 picks in this year's draft. Make sure your ESPN insider account is still active for Kiper's full 7 round pick for pick mock, Howie.

Jeff fucking Lurie
            Howie fucking Tose-man
            Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-24-2016, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Strangely, the best sound bite of the day was when he was asked about the potential for cutting Kaepernick. He said, "You don't cut talent."

Bwahahaha!! You just can't make this shit up.

Comment

That was hilarious.

Except for Jackson. And trading McCoy for a guy who can't play.

60% of the time not cutting talent works EVERY TIME!

Comment

He said, "You don't cut talent."

Unbelievable.. Maybe he could jump into the presidential campaign? I'm sure he could give Trump a run for his money

Comment

Originally posted by bk View Post
                    Recent article claims Kelly said: "I was in charge of the 90-man roster, but I have never negotiated a contract in my life." and "I had nothing to do with any contract."

He also denied giving any type of ultimatum for power v. H.R..

http://www.yorkdispatch.com/story/sp...gles/82167840/
                    That may be absolutely true. But that doesn't mean he didn't tell Roseman ... or tell Marynowitz to tell Roseman ... that he wanted those players and to go get them. The market set their value to some degree.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                      Strangely, the best sound bite of the day was when he was asked about the potential for cutting Kaepernick. He said, "You don't cut talent."

Bwahahaha!! You just can't make this shit up.
                      Yeah, I'm surprised that's not getting more play. That's the best quote.

Also, did Howie throw in the second rounder for Bradford?

And let's not forget that the Roach sucked, no matter who negotiated the contract.

Why is Kelly even talking about this? Extremely unprofessional.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I suppose that he was answering questions in a way to get the Philly press all riled up. Apparently he likes to do that. I'm kind of blaming the reporters for hassling him for quotes. It's time to let it go.

Comment

That's because an Eagles FO conspiracy is always more fun.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

In the reporters defense this was their first chance to speak to Winnie since Lurie shitcanned him.

Plus, anything with Chip Kelly in the headline is going to get clicks and revenue for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                              In the reporters defense this was their first chance to speak to Winnie since Lurie shitcanned him.

Plus, anything with Chip Kelly in the headline is going to get clicks and revenue for them.
                              True...and it's sad that journalism has come to that.

Comment

Working...
                              X