These Carson Wentz rumors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
    I think something is in the works with Samantha, Browns maybe. The situation is strange for sure.

We will see.
    Badford has stolen so much money from teams, the Browns would be better off drafting another QB despite of RGKnee

Last edited by wynnron123; 03-26-2016, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Agreed, but what makes the Browns, the Browns is that they never do what they would be better off doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        Samantha's is a 2 year, Chase's is a 3 year.
        This tells me they don't think either is the long-term franchise QB yet. If they have a chance to get that long-term guy in this draft, I say do it. Even then, they still have two years to decide if they picked the right guy.

And if they don't land a QB in the draft (or just a 3rd QB-type), they are still in better shape than a lot of teams, especially those with new HCs.

Teams almost always have to overspend at QB. If Sam's salary + Chase's salary + a top ten pick means we have a franchise QB in 3 years, no one's going to be complaining that we overspent on Dougie's security-blanket backup.

Comment

With all this chatter about Zeke and Wence

...you can be sure it will be neither.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
            ...you can be sure it will be neither.
            Hope it's not Goff and his tiny hands.

Comment

Drafting Wentz or Goff

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
              This tells me they don't think either is the long-term franchise QB yet. If they have a chance to get that long-term guy in this draft, I say do it. Even then, they still have two years to decide if they picked the right guy.

And if they don't land a QB in the draft (or just a 3rd QB-type), they are still in better shape than a lot of teams, especially those with new HCs.

Teams almost always have to overspend at QB. If Sam's salary + Chase's salary + a top ten pick means we have a franchise QB in 3 years, no one's going to be complaining that we overspent on Dougie's security-blanket backup.
              Gives Pederson a better chance at a contract extension in years 3 or 4.

Let's say Bradford and/or Daniel flame out in the first year or two. By drafting a top of the draft QB now (when they are close enough to do so without wiping out their draft picks to trade up), they can use him as late as year 3. Having those three with three distinctly different contracts gives them flexibility.

Comment

I guess id be fine with a QB @ 8, but we are already out a 2nd rounder.

I'm not really down with spending another 3rd...

Comment

It's all smoke and mirrors. Stanley or Hargreaves stay at 8

Comment

That's it plain and simple!
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                    X