Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever have a raccoon in their attic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever have a raccoon in their attic?

We've been hearing noises up there so took a look last night and saw two eyes staring back. This morning found the entrance - piece of soffit torn out and insulation on the back stairs. I need to check out the house more often - a week ago I was hosing off a bike directly below where the raccoon is getting in and noticed a few pieces of insulation on the ground. Thought "that's odd" but never bothered to look up - dope. Pros coming out in a few hours to check it out - probably a mother with a litter
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Lock and load, then call Ellsworth for a good recipe.

Comment

They're viscous little bastards, very destructive and smart. They'll make a massive mess of your house.
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Riccoon

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
        We've been hearing noises up there so took a look last night and saw two eyes staring back. This morning found the entrance - piece of soffit torn out and insulation on the back stairs. I need to check out the house more often - a week ago I was hosing off a bike directly below where the raccoon is getting in and noticed a few pieces of insulation on the ground. Thought "that's odd" but never bothered to look up - dope. Pros coming out in a few hours to check it out - probably a mother with a litter
        I bet he left an impression with you.

Comment

I've seen them attack house cats outside in packs.

Comment

Squirrels a couple of times but never a raccoon. Crittercontrol.com came in and made sure they were out and then repaired the damage left behind.
            Had Chipmunks while in Massachusetts that completely undermined a brick patio - don't be fooled by their cuteness.

Comment

They taste like a mule deer and a chicken had a baby

Comment

Have a heart trap with an apple inside.

Pick it up by the handle after you catch it and carry the little fucker out of the attic.

I had to do that with a possum in our garage after finding a large critter turd next to the door inside. Pretty much marked the entrance. Two days later, caught the fucker and tied a string to the handle and tossed the trap into the creek out back.

You can buy them at Lowes or other places.

John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                X