Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At risk of being caught up in the moment...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At risk of being caught up in the moment...

I wouldn't mind seeing Buddy Hield in Philly next year. Wow.

He is like Iggy who can shoot
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I never thought of that...very good comparison.

Comment

This is the year Philly gets the number one overall.

And Simmons turns into the next Michael Beasley. Just another guy.

Forget the NCAAs. He couldn't even put the team on his back and take LSU to the NIT, for God's sake.

Philly hasn't had a shooting guard like that in a long time. Hield might be a perfect fit for this team. Someone that just says, Fuck you...I'm shooting the ball. Try and stop me.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

been the best player in the tourney

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
          more complete than Iggy who basically dunks and plays defense. This guy can slash and dish, also. Would love to see Sixers get him.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
            Which makes him complete opposite of Iggy.
            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

he reminds me of George Gervin

midrange game and just a pure scorer
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

I believe LSU made it be known after $EC tourney they would turn down an NIT invitation if 1 was extended. Sounds like the film crew following Simmons all year really made for a toxic environment and the team never played well together.

If I'm the sixers decision makers Brandon Ingram is in a dead heat with Simmons heading into the pre draft workouts.
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-28-2016, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  I believe LSU made it be known after $EC tourney they would turn down an NIT invitation if 1 was extended. Sounds like the film crew following Simmons all year really made for a toxic environment and the team never played well together.

If I'm the sixers decision makers Brandon Ingram is in a dead heat with Simmons heading into the pre draft workouts.
                  There is a lot of chatter being made that Ingram is very similar to Durant. I don't see it, but who knows...

Comment

Go back and check Durant's college stats. He actually produced as a frosh.

Now develop your own opinions for once you spineless poster.
                    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                      Go back and check Durant's college stats. He actually produced as a frosh.

Now develop your own opinions for once you spineless poster.
                      I did develop my own opinion. I said others are comparing him to Durant. I don't believe Ingram is as good or ever will be.

Now go get some anger management help.

Comment

Working...
                      X