• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just the latest reason I cant stand them

http://philly.sbnation.com/temple-ow...n-according-to
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

That's just lame.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I want a crack at them so bad...

Arcidiacono needs to be put to sleep.
      Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

great college player

I cant rip their team from a basketball standpoint. The institution? All day long.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
          Arcidiacono needs to be put to sleep.
          By whom? Cooney? lol

Boeheim worked his magic on the NCAA by self banning their shitty team last year when he knew that had a bad team while fucking over his seniors. I guess his plan worked for the fan base though.

Nova FB wasn't getting an invite into the BE so why would Temple get both sports as a newcomer again after being kicked out in 2004? It was just a desperate attempt to keep the FB schools in the BE with the writing on the wall about them leaving for the ACC, B12 and B10 . You guys would have bolted for the AAC anyway 2 years later so really not much of a story.

Comment

I understand why Nova would have wanted to block Temple, but as a TU fan, it was still shitty (at the time) nonetheless. It would have REALLY ignited the rivalry if they were playing each other 2x (or more) a year.

However, the fact that there is no Big East football anymore added to Temple winning the East division in football and the regular season basketball championship this year leads me to believing TU is ultimately in the right conference.

I'm biased, but I think the AAC doesn't get as much credit as it deserves. It's still young, so if we continue to have multiple schools from the conference be in the top 25 in football and make the tourney in bball, the respect will come.

Comment

AAC already has one national championship under it's belt, correct? Wasn't UConn part of the conference when it won a few years back?
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                AAC already has one national championship under it's belt, correct? Wasn't UConn part of the conference when it won a few years back?
                Yeah. Louisville was in the conference for one season and it was the season when they were reigning Natl Champs (which was also the year UConn won)
                Last edited by Sect 236; 03-29-2016, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X