No announcement yet.

Birds to sign OL Wisniewski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kelce is the Steve Blass of the shotgun snap. Time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      Kelce is the Steve Blass of the shotgun snap. Time to move on.
      Hahaha. Nice.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I believe I said above that I think he's a guard. And I believe all Diggle said is he's better than Kelce.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Yes he did suck BUT

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          Do you? Kelce was a POS last year.
          he had two below average guards on both sides of him, when he had two good guards he played much better. Looks like they upgraded guard enough that it should elevate his play again, and if it doesn't they have a possible replacement right next to him. So throwing him out with the bathwater seems a bit excessive to me.
          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Agree.....it lessens the pressure.

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            Can never have too many good linemen but I'm not sure you need to use that first pick on an OL at this point. Between this and Brooks (which I really like), the line is already much better than last year. Draft some OL depth in the later rounds.
            Gives us depth, Kelce some competition, and lessens the need for a 1st round OL selection.

Overall, it allows Howie some additional flexibility with the first round.

Don't think it's the end of Kelce, maybe next season if the new guy plays well ( it's only a one year contract)

I like it.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I wouldn't get rid of Kelce. If this guy can play guard then we're in good shape on the line and hopefully Kelce rebounds. Frees up the first round pick for Hargreaves, Elliott or a qb if the right one is there.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

NHOH
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Two years ago he was one of the best centers in the league, he just needs some actual talent around him and he will be fine.
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Agreed. The whole line was a shit show...and I'm not sure that Kelce was responsible for all of it.

Comment

Wis

Love this signing, I just wish it was a 2 or 3 year deal.
                      Check out our sports blog Deep(ish) Thoughts
                      www.deepishthoughts.com

Comment

cheap 1 year signing, if he plays well he will get extended.
                        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                        X