No announcement yet.

can Jay Wright please coach the Sixers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can Jay Wright please coach the Sixers?

Impressive coaching. Made all the right moves. Just amazing
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
    Impressive coaching. Made all the right moves. Just amazing
    I seem to recall the consensus on here was he couldn't coach?

Comment

The last play was drawn up and run to perfection like it was a damn Hollywood movie. Got the ball into the hands of his two leaders and got a wide open look. After blowing a lead on a miraculous shot and still keeping his team's head in it. That was impressive to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        The last play was drawn up and run to perfection like it was a damn Hollywood movie. Got the ball into the hands of his two leaders and got a wide open look. After blowing a lead on a miraculous shot and still keeping his team's head in it. That was impressive to say the least.
        I can't believe that UNC let Jenkins shoot that uncontested

Comment

I have never participated in that nonsense. He certainly is the best coach of all the teams in the region
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

He inbounded it and ran right to the spot. Nobody even close to him the whole time. You'd think he'd be someone they would have wanted to find on the court, but with the big shots Archi was making all tourney, it's hard to not double him with the ball in his hands.

Side note: I put on a jacket today that I apparently hadn't worn since the one TU game I went to last year where I sat under the basket. It had a sign in it that read "TD Bag, Stop Posting" on one side and "Jay Wright Creeps Out Nova Coeds" on the other. When I found that, I knew it was game over for UNC haha.

Comment

dont make stuff up

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
              I seem to recall the consensus on here was he couldn't coach?
              who EVER said Jay Wright cant coach? Thats just bullshit.
              Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
              May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                who EVER said Jay Wright cant coach? Thats just bullshit.
                Me and the world knows it's bullshit, but those who uttered "VILLACHOKA"?? I guess that was just nonsense without any substance. And NO you can't have Jay Wright

Comment

Me and the world knows it's bullshit, but those who uttered "VILLACHOKA"?? I guess that was just nonsense without any substance. And NO you can't have Jay Wright
                  They deserved the label then. Just as they deserve the praise now.

Comment

What a sad human being

Your team won the national title and you play the victim card based on a statement you admit is bullshit. Really sad.

On the plus side you continue to be the best example of what I'm talking about Villanova fans and the overrated Villanova academics.

Proud of ya.
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Your team won the national title and you play the victim card based on a statement you admit is bullshit. Really sad.

On the plus side you continue to be the best example of what I'm talking about Villanova fans and the overrated Villanova academics.

Proud of ya.
                      One year removed from the biggest bitch-out in board history, you'd think he'd come at this with a modicum of humility.

Comment

Proud of ya.
                        HAHA Gracious in defeat? You were wrong and I pointed that out. You gave JW props at times and there were posts that you blamed his x's and O's... even calling FD a better coach. You sure can dish it out but can't take it. Grow some thicker skin.
                        I am enjoying this and proving your kind wrong is just gravy.
                        NATIONAL CHAMPS baby... 3rd toughest road ever in tourney history.

Comment

If I created a fake handle

And tried to parody NovafansI could not duplicate The weak shit this guy brings on a consistent basis.
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

Go cry in your prune juice

Comment

HAHA Gracious in defeat? You were wrong and I pointed that out. You gave JW props at times and there were posts that you blamed his x's and O's... even calling FD a better coach. You sure can dish it out but can't take it. Grow some thicker skin.
                              I am enjoying this and proving your kind wrong is just gravy.
                              NATIONAL CHAMPS baby... 3rd toughest road ever in tourney history.
                              Show me one post where I said Jay was bad at x and o s or where I said Dunphy was a better coach. Go ahead. Never happened. You are pathetic the day after winning it all.
                              May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X