Does adding Wisnewski change draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does adding Wisnewski change draft?

I would have bet that the first round pick was going to be OL now I am not sure with the addition of Wisnewski and Brooks. If one of these qb's fall now I can see that as a definite possibility.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

They still need a good tackle for when Peters finally breaks down permanently.

Comment

I think it's just flexibility. They can go DB, DE, OL or QB depending on who's available, without shooting themselves in the foot.

Sorta the opposite of Chip who went into the draft with glaring holes.

Comment

Would not be surprised if any of the top defensive guys fall to them they grab him, either Bosa, Hargeaves, Jack or Buckner. Do not think they will jump to one for Wentz
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Helmet Hair has them getting Buckner. Seems silly, and I'm not sure he even fits the scheme.

Comment

He is a little tall and lean, who knows!
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Probably. I could see them taking Elliott, or a top corner if one is available.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                Probably. I could see them taking Elliott, or a top corner if one is available.
                With the O-line no longer being a complete mess I'd like to see them take Elliot. The offense needs a playmaker.

I have just as much faith in it finally "clicking" for Bradford as I do waiting around for Wentz to maybe be a good QB.

Comment

Isn't there a game in SD this year? I'd nominate that for road gayte.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

As long as it's during the good weather part of the season. You know how dicey the weather gets in San Diego.

Comment

Not this year, possibly next year(if the Chargers are still in SD).

Comment

No.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                        X