every hardcore Sixer fan I know is upset Hinkie is gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• every hardcore Sixer fan I know is upset Hinkie is gone

And even more upset the snake Colangelo hired his bum ass son.
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

there are still hardcore Sixers fans?
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

I think it's just Stockholm Syndrome with Hinkie being gone.

My dad is drinking the Colangelo Kool-Aid. Thinks Bryan will just be a front man, while dad pulls the strings.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I changed my avatar last week... Guess im back in the market

Comment

My pop never misses a game, and has blown so many bums over the past couple years (McDaniels and Sampson to name two) that it makes me sad.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Im a hardcore hoops fan...

as hardcore as they get. Used to be a hardcore Sixers fan. But they are impossible to watch right now. When they get down in a game they are done. They cant and wont make a run. Even the shit teams in the NBA make a run. Not these stiffs.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

I agree. I admire his conviction. Maybe he just likes when they stink because tickets are cheaper and easier to get. I saw lots of Clarence Weatherspoon in person growing up. He's the same way about the Phils. I usually keep the Sixers on TV No. 2 with the volume off.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

They definitely did him dirty. Hinkie more or less did what he was brought on to do. He's given the Colangelo's plenty of picks and cash to work with. It's on them now. Hinkie probably won't get the credit if things turn around but he shouldn't get the blame. The organization was making pretty crappy decisions before he even came on.
                Last edited by McCarthy12; 04-08-2016, 10:25 AM.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Thou Constantly Surpriseth Me, Sir George

I thought if there was going to be one Board Brother who would defend the team it would be you, that you'd say things like, "There is so much raw talent on the roster that in a few years this team is going to dynamite! I watch every game so I can say, 'I remember when!' once it all comes together!"

Instead -- and this is surely an indication that The End Is REALLY Near -- we agree! Whodathunkit?!
                  "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Sixers, Devils, Crystal Palace

Three teams. Same owner, part or otherwise. Shit records.

Coincidence?
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                      They definitely did him dirty. Hinkie more or less did what he was brought on to do. He's given the Colangelo's plenty of picks and cash to work with. It's on them now. Hinkie probably won't get the credit if things turn around but he shouldn't get the blame. The organization was making pretty crappy decisions before he even came on.
                      It's ridiculous. This team was shit before Hinkie. I watched more than last 2 seasons then the previous 5 to see the young talent. They were at best an 8 seed before with no draft picks and mediocre talent. Hinkie set this team up for a decade and now we get Bryan Colangelo. Get ready for Mike D'antoni too.
                      Last edited by tjl88; 04-08-2016, 02:14 PM.
                      It IS About Me Asshole
                      -----------------------
                      Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

"Thou art a 'Dumb-Cluck'!"
                        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                        X