The Qb howie will take is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Qb howie will take is

Lynch. All this Wentz talk is all smoke and mirrors. If not Lynch, Hargreaves will be the pick.

Originally posted by Joker View Post
    Lynch. All this Wentz talk is all smoke and mirrors. If not Lynch, Hargreaves will be the pick.
    If Lynch is taken at 8, the city should be burned to the ground.

Comment

Hell hath no fury like a Howie scorned

I believe his diabolical secondary agenda is to screw Chip Kelly. If he can find a way to jump in front of San Francisco and snatch the QB Kelly covets, he'll do it thisfast. Further, I think Kelly is more likely to want Goff over Wenz. In his draft history, Chip has never picked a player from a small program.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
        I believe his diabolical secondary agenda is to screw Chip Kelly. If he can find a way to jump in front of San Francisco and snatch the QB Kelly covets, he'll do it thisfast. Further, I think Kelly is more likely to want Goff over Wenz. In his draft history, Chip has never picked a player from a small program.
        Kelly has repeatedly stated he thinks hand size is one of the most important metrics for QBs. Jared Goff has extremely small hands for a QB.
        "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

So your logic

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
          Kelly has repeatedly stated he thinks hand size is one of the most important metrics for QBs. Jared Goff has extremely small hands for a QB.
          coupled with Prowler's guarantees that Chip picks Buckner in Round 1. :-)

Comment

The funny thing is I was talking Lynch up all year and was told on this board he will not be there when the Eagles pick at 13. NOW if the Eagles take him at 8 MFers will burn down the city. Haegreaves would be a great pick at 8.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
              The funny thing is I was talking Lynch up all year and was told on this board he will not be there when the Eagles pick at 13. NOW if the Eagles take him at 8 MFers will burn down the city. Haegreaves would be a great pick at 8.
              That was before the trade to 8. Plus, some have him projected to drop to the 2nd round. I don't my taking Lynch, but 8 is too high.

Comment

Now there are rumors howie will trade down. Who the he'll knows

Comment

When making the calls he trades down 50%

Now there are rumors howie will trade down. Who the he'll knows
                  ... Of the time.

I'm guessing they do just that in an attempt to get a second rounder.

However, anything you hear at this time of the year is pure gamesmanship.
                  "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Sucked in

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                    ... Of the time.

However, anything you hear at this time of the year is pure gamesmanship.
                    We've all been done in by the pre-draft smokescreens.

The fact that they got rid of Bumwell and KiKi and moved up 5 spots makes me look at what happens in a couple of weeks as a bonus.

Comment

It's fun to speculate...

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                      We've all been done in by the pre-draft smokescreens.

The fact that they got rid of Bumwell and KiKi and moved up 5 spots makes me look at what happens in a couple of weeks as a bonus.
                      ....just have to keep in my we really can't believe the rumors or what the people involved are seeing.
                      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post

I could easily see that. However, I think if either Goff or Wentz are there at 6, Howie tries to jump ahead of Chip to get the QBotF. The whole organization's focus on QBs (both historically and recent) coupled with the Chip/Howie animosity make this move pretty likely IMO.

If both are gone early, I agree Howie trades down. Maybe to pick up Lynch, but maybe just BPA.

Comment

Working...
                        X