Priscoe -another mock with Eagles taking a Qb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priscoe -another mock with Eagles taking a Qb

...momentum gathering, more "experts" having Iggs taking Wentz, jumping up 2 spots to 6 to get Wentz.

I'm 50/50 on believing this one...even more with it being Priscoe.

Still think it will be an OL or Ezekial,which is not my 1st choice but can see an argument.
    Last edited by Raptor; 04-13-2016, 09:12 AM.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Every time I see this particular speculation, my immediate reaction is: why the fuck would they do that after paying all that scratch for two quarterbacks?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      Every time I see this particular speculation, my immediate reaction is: why the fuck would they do that after paying all that scratch for two quarterbacks?
      Why not? They still need a long-term answer at QB. But I don't know what mock drafts have to do with the likelihood of the Eagles actually moving up for a QB. A ton of writers had the Eagles taking Mariota last year.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I don't see if happening bc of the $$$ they've already committed to the 1&2 QB on the team.

Comment

The two QBs have short term deals that are relatively cap friendly if they are eventually dropped. Daniels, from what is being speculated, is most likely the prototypical "teach everybody the offense" role. I can see them trying to trade Bradford, but for now, having a couple of halfway decent lame ducks (ouch...no pun intended) is a good thing when you're hoping for a long term, franchise type of guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            I don't see if happening bc of the $$$ they've already committed to the 1&2 QB on the team.
            This line of thinking makes no sense with the new rookie wage scale.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I don't see this one happening either...

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              ...Howlo covets picks, they would have to give up another pick for two spots.

The $$ is nothing, like Susquehanna stated, they are short term and designed with exit possibility.

I'm iffy on this but see it going either way if the pieces fall in place.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I'm starting to think it's going to be CB.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

One rumor is that they want Ramsey

Comment

Why??

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                    I'm starting to think it's going to be CB.
                    ...what has you thinking that way???

Comment

I would mind the Eagles trading up a couple picks for Bosa. I think he could be a fucking beast in Schwartz's defense. 10-12 sacks guy even in his rookie year. Bosa has been dropping so who knows, maybe he is available at 8 which if he is, the eagles better RUN to the podium to take him.
                      Last edited by phillyeagles36; 04-13-2016, 12:03 PM.

Comment

the next chess move for Howie is to pick a DT in the first round. teach cox a lesson.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Would not shock me at all if they (we) took D Buckner if he fell to 8.

Imagine him and Cox with Logan in rotation? Takes me back to when buddy drafted JB when it wasn't a need but took BPA.

Comment

He got paid by Ells for posting that.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                              ...momentum gathering, more "experts" having Iggs taking Wentz, jumping up 2 spots to 6 to get Wentz.

I'm 50/50 on believing this one...even more with it being Priscoe.

Still think it will be an OL or Ezekial,which is not my 1st choice but can see an argument.

I read a rumor today that the Iggs love Zeke. We won't know for 2 more weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X