X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams get first overall

Wentz is toast

Rams gave up way too much. Omg. Insane.
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-14-2016, 09:10 AM.

you'd think they'd learned their lesson from the skins.

Comment

Blows my mind how dumb some front offices are.

Wentz is going to have to be amazing to justify that ransom.

The 2 we have the Rams probably sealed the deal.
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-14-2016, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Hope this means we get Elliott.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          Blows my mind how dumb some front offices are.

Wentz is going to have to be amazing to justify that ransom.

The 2 we have the Rams probably sealed the deal.
          initially...that is seriously an awful trade. Could be their qb of the future...but wow...that's a bunch to give up.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

To get the top pick from the Titans, the Rams gave up their first-round pick this year (No. 15 overall), their first-round pick next year, both of their second-round picks this year (their own and the one they got from the Eagles in the Sam Bradford/Nick Foles trade) and their third-round pick next year. The Titans are also throwing in their fourth-round pick and sixth-round pick this year.
            Wow...that's a shit ton of picks. They totally sold out for whoever they coveted.

Comment

per PFT

To get the top pick from the Titans, the Rams gave up their first-round pick this year (No. 15 overall), their first-round pick next year, both of their second-round picks this year (their own and the one they got from the Eagles in the Sam Bradford/Nick Foles trade) and their third-round pick next year. The Titans are also throwing in their fourth-round pick and sixth-round pick this year.

Comment

Wentz goes 1
                Goff 2?

Great for us!! Leaves elite talent At positions we desperately need.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  you'd think they'd learned their lesson from the skins.
                  And what exactly did the Rams do with the 3 1st rounders they acquired from Washington? The draft is a crapshoot.

Comment

I'm not sold on the Browns jumping at Goff.

Comment

Me neither. Small handed QB playing in brutal weather or afc north doesn't sound like a great fit.

Comment

It's not a stupid trade if they get a franchise QB.

You think Wentz is too big a gamble and not a lock, like say Luck or Peyton Manning?

I feel that.

But if they actually get a franchise QB ... it's the going rate and, frankly, is worth it.

The NFL is all about the QB.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

OMFG!!!!! Our beloved 2nd round pick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooooooo! we must get it back Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                            It's not a stupid trade if they get a franchise QB.

You think Wentz is too big a gamble and not a lock, like say Luck or Peyton Manning?

I feel that.

But if they actually get a franchise QB ... it's the going rate and, frankly, is worth it.

The NFL is all about the QB.
                            I think it's way too much of a gamble.

I do understand you go after a qb if you think it's the qb you need, but they have a terrible o-line and no wideouts. They traded away pretty much any shot at getting any of those spots filled with top round talent.

I sort of look at Washington as the example. They got their qb...but the cost themselves so many draft picks that they had a difficult time building around the qb.

IF they go the free agent route..then it's possible cap issues.

I liked Wentz a bunch and was hoping the eagles got him...but i'm glad they didn't give up that much to get him because they have way too many spots to fill.
                            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                              I'm not sold on the Browns jumping at Goff.
                              I think Chip drafts him

Comment

Working...
                              X